Call us today for free pick up!
We will pick up most recyclable junk from your home or office-
- Insulated Wiring
- Old metal pipes
- Power Supplies
- Circuit Boards
- Cell phones
- Misc electronics
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
In order to comply with existing Federal and local safety and environmental laws and/or regulations, and to insure environmental responsibility, Samurai Professional Services cannot accept the following materials:
- Any radioactive materials or containers
- Tanks, vessels and containers of all sizes unless they are certified to be clean, and are cut in half prior to arrival at our facility.
- Gasoline tanks unless they are punctured and fully drained, oil filters of any kind. Engine blocks containing free flowing liquids
- Any item containing PCBS’s (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) ex: ballasts, Capacitors, Wet Transformers, or any item with a label stating the presence of PCB’s
- Rubber, wood, glass (other than bottle glass), or other debris
- Wet or dry capacitors, light ballast and electrical transformers or transformer components that may contain PCB’s, (Dry, Non-PCB Containing transformers are acceptable)
- Asbestos or asbestos containing materials
- Air bag canisters
- Military scrap of any kind unless it is inspected and approved in advance
- Railroad scrap unless accompanied with the appropriate ownership documentation
- Any explosives or explosive materials
- Universal waste lamps including, but not limited to, fluorescent, high intensity discharge, neon, mercury vapor, high-pressure sodium, and metal halide lamps
- Waste elemental mercury, including mercury switches
- Compressed gas cylinders, propane tanks including propane bottles unless valves are removed or cylinder is cut in half
- Steel cables and wire greater than 5 feet in length
- Oils, including petroleum products and petroleum by-products
- Any other hazardous materials, or hazardous waste.
This list is not meant to be comprehensive. Any items deemed by management or by our employees to be unsafe or environmentally unfriendly will be rejected. Thank you for your cooperation.